Global laptop and desktop PCs maker Acer on Saturday 9th December launched Windows Mixed Reality headphones for the first time exclusively in India.
The Windows Mixed Reality headphones price yet to be revealed. The device comes with a 13-foot cable, letting a wide range movement, and connects to a PC through HDMI 2.0, while a USB 3.0 connector downloads files.
Mr. Chandrahas Panigrahi, Chief Marketing Officer, and Consumer Business Head said, “By presenting the Windows Mixed Reality headphones, we aim to bring the best of our inventions to the Indian clients. Its ergonomic design, motion controllers and animated display make it the innovative device for those who hold VR and looking for the best in technology“.
The Mixed Reality headphones are the basic unit priced at $299 while an upgraded option, available for $399, has a bundled pair of wireless controllers.
Windows Mixed Reality Specifications and Features
- The Mixed Reality headphones have 6-Degrees of Freedom positional tracking and resolution display of up to 1440p x 1440p.
- The Mixed Reality headphones and wireless motion controllers concurrently let the people act together with others in the physical realm without removing the MR headphones.
- The MR a headphone has comes with liquid crystal displays provide a wide 95-degree view and two fronts hinge.
- It has double-padded, sweat resistant and durability and it let you easily modify the headbands.
- Windows Mixed reality headphones have been collecting steam over the past 1year with every tech main revealing one under its own product.
- These headphones come with two HQ liquid crystal displays at 1440p x 1440p and a 2.89″ diagonal display size. It also offers a front hinged display, so you can flip the headset up while working.
- It comes with inbuilt audio output with microphone support through a 3.5mm jack.
- It has a single cable with HDMI 2.0 display port and USB 3.0 data cable port for connectivity.