Sony’s Latest Truly Wireless Earbuds are Designed for Fitness
After everyone turns to the wireless earbuds market with the WF-1000X past year, Sony is give come back again with a new pair of earbuds.
Sony’s WF-SP700N wireless earbuds Specifications features and price
- Sony’s latest digital noise cancellation WF-SP700N earbuds feature, that is splash and sweats resistance.
- Sony is concentrating on bass performance.
- Sony says the battery performance lasts 3 hours plenty of run time or gym visit. The included “one-touch open” case having two extra charges for a total number of 9 hours before you need to recharge everything.
- The WF-SP700N earbuds will cost $179.99.
Sony’s WI-SP600N neckbuds Specifications features and price
- The second one is sets of traditional wireless Bluetooth earbuds here at the International Consumer Electronics Show.
- The WI-SP600N neckbuds also suggests noise cancellation feature drown out the clanking of weights and machines at the gym, and they’ve got the same IPX4 splash-proof rating.
- Since they’re not using truly wireless, battery life for continuous listening is better; Sony claims they’ll last 6 hours.
- The WI-SP600N neckbuds will cost $149.99.
Sony’s WI-SP500 earbuds Specifications features and price
- Last up is the colorful-looking set of the bunch and that’s saying something since the truly wireless buds are very unique.
- Sony offers 8 hours of battery life and water resistance.
- You lose out on the noise cancellation feature, but if all you want are solid workout earbuds, these might get the job done.
- The WI-SP500 earbuds will cost $79.99.
All three products offer NFC feature if you’ve had a latest Android smartphone. And again, all are rated IPX4, which par for the course for fitness-focused wireless earbuds. Sony says noise cancellation is an infrequency in the set of categories.