Another Nokia 10 Sketch Hints At Penta-Camera Setup, Of Sorts
HMD Global home of Nokia phones, the Finnish company with a license to sell Nokia latest smartphone devices. It is set to be launch in this year’s smartphone lineup at Mobile World Congress 2K18 February. One of the topmost launches at the Mobile World Congress 2K18 event, it is likely to be the flagship Nokia 9 with thin bezel design, but it could be the Nokia 10 with the penta-camera setup at the rear.
Whatever rumors it is, HMD Global is planning to launch Nokia 9, Nokia 7 Plus, and Nokia 6 for global marketplaces and also they launch a 4G variant of Nokia 3310 at the same event.
Nokia 10 Penta-camera setup
- AS per the leaked Nokia 10 Penta-camera setup sketch, it has been found via a trusted tipster; the camera module on the alleged Nokia 10 smartphone seems as same as the dual rear camera with a primary lens at the center. Another camera lens on the module is likely to be hidden under the module.
- Moreover, the module is rotatable to change the focal length in a blend with the main camera. This is something that Zeiss officially recommended in a video via its Twitter account back in the last year 2017 July month.
- Underneath the designed camera module, the Nokia 10 will have a fingerprint sensor option, and the rear of the device will be protected with a 3D glass panel, as per the leaked image source.
- The device is rumored to have an 18:9 HD-display and come with a Snapdragon 845 SoC, similar to what has been reported for the upcoming Nokia 9 smartphone flagship.
- An authority application with a German authority and Trade Mark Office confirms the development of a multi-lens mobile camera technology by Zeiss. The technology, as described in the authority application, it is based on an array of extra lenses that have various focal lengths and are riding on a rotating lens base that sits between the camera module sensor and a normal fixed-focal lens.
Nokia 7 specifications
- The new Nokia smartphone runs Android 8.0 Oreo operating system
- The smartphone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC, coupled with 4GB of RAM.
- In the display and the camera sensors of the Nokia 7 Plus aren’t available in the listing.
- Nevertheless, the smartphone appears to have a decent overall performance with single-core Geekbench scores of 1,636 and multi-core scores of 5,902.
- It is worth noting here that the upload date for the listing is mentioned as January 26. Therefore, we can expect some revisions to the available details over time.
- HMD Global is debuting at Mobile World Congress 2018 in Barcelona City in Spain next month to make some new announcements. While the Nokia 9 is expected to be the flagship launch at the forthcoming event, we can also presume the arrival of Nokia 8, Nokia 1, Nokia 4, and Nokia 7 Plus.