HMD Global ready to enlarge the Nokia 3310 group by adding a 4G member. While the official announcement is not to be revealed, the Nokia 3310 4G variant has reportedly transported on China’s telecommunications approved specialist TENAA’s website with the model number of TA-1077. They launched the actual Nokia 3310 phone feature with 2G connectivity options at Mobile World Congress (MWC) back in Feb 2017 and transported its 3G variant in Sep. The mobile was firstly introduced with a price of Rs. 3,310.
According to TENAA report, the Nokia 3310 4G model will support TD-SCDMA, TD-LTE, and GSM connectivity. It comes with Alibaba’s YunOS, which is a custom type of Android. Factually, HMD brought the Nokia 3310 2G with Nokia Series 30+ Operating System, while its 3G variant was debuted with Java-based Feature Operating System. It is uncertain whether the new platform will be a part of the global Nokia 3310 4G version.
The TENAA said it was first spotted by NokiaPowerUser, and no further specs were listed:
- Its 4G version is likely to sport a 2.4-inch QVGA 240p x 320p color display on TENAA.
- It has a 2-MP rear camera with an LED flash
- It has 64GB onboard storage
- It has a removable 1200mAh battery.
- The phone would have dual-SIM support to let user’s two networks.
- Further, it is likely to have Bluetooth v2.1 and Micro-USB – just like the 2G and 3G models.
HMD Global is rumored to host a program in China on 19th January 2018 to reveal the Nokia 9 as its new flagship, along with the Nokia 6 (2018 version) and Nokia 8 (2018 version). This is probably to be the same location where Finland’s company would launch the Nokia 3310 4G version officially. Further, if not at the January program, the new Nokia mobile could debut at MWC (Mobile World Congress) 2018.